I saw these cards made with Stampin Up punches and since I don't have those punches, but I have a cricut and design studio, I made all the cut using the George and Basic Shapes cartridge. I used the design studio to lay out all the pieces and then I could put all the paper on the mat and cut all at once. I used a white gel pen for the white accents on the eyes and stitch marks on the hat. I used the a small flower punch for the flowers on the hat. I used pop-dots to pop the eyes up. I really like the way it came out. Enjoy!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Here are some Halloween Cards I made. I used the Paper dolls Cartridge for all the images. I cut all the images with the real dial button on. For the ghost I used the cricut marker to get that outline and then I cut the ghost out. I used google eyes on the pumpkins and used inkfor shading and dimension. For the fence I used a brown marker to show the lines better. On the bats I used a white gel pen. I used pop-dots on the fence pieces to have the pumpkins behind the fence and it gives a 3-D look. Enjoy!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
I used the Joy of the Season Christmas Cartridge for this card. I cut a shadow in brown cardstock. I used a green pattern paper for the leaves. I used red cardstock for the flower. I inked all the edges and accented the lines on the flower with a brown fine point pen. I used glitter for the center. The sentiment is a $1.00 stamp from AC Moore. Enjoy!
Monday, July 13, 2009
For this card I used Design Studio and the Christmas Solutions Cartridge. I put 2 windows on the mat and welded them together with a few extra rectangles. The back window is solid. I cut the snow out that matches the window and put glitter on it. I used clear plastic on the inside of the front window. printed an image from the computer and the words are computer genterated. Enjoy
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Here is a wreath that I created using my branch cut file. I cut several branches out. I also cut a circle to lay the branches on and keep a circle shape. I glued the branches around the the circle putting them in different directions. I added Martha Stewart Glitter to the wreath to give it a snowy look. I added red sequins to the top. I cut a bow from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge and glued it to the bottom of the wreath. The Merry Christmas is a rubber stamp. I stamped it with black ink and used decorative edge sissors around the edge. Enjoy!