Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Bunny Card

This card was made using the new Easter Seasonal cartridge. The pattern paper is some I had for awhile. I ran it through my bigshot with the Birds and Swirls cuttlebug folder and then went across the embossed part with an ink pad to show the embossing more. I had a scrap of basket weave paper so I used that to cut the basket. I used design studio for all the cuts so I don't know the exact sizes. The card is 4.25 x 5.50. I used a square in design studio at that size as a templet and then sized accordingly. I could not save the file computer went wacky and had to shut it down. The pink on the bunny is the shadow of the bunny and I used white glimmer paper for the bunny body. Iglued a wiggle eye to the bunny. The basket had alot of extra holes that I hid using the hide contour button. I cut the shadow out using a solid blue cardstock. I cut several eggs and ran it through the bigshot using the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder. The grass was welded and then cut 2 times and attached one layer to the card and then put pop dots on the top layer for dimension. Enjoy!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter Cross Card

For this card I used the new Easter Cartridge. The pattern paper is from an old paper pack. The pink is 5.5 x 4.25. The layer on top is 4 x 4. On the one end I used the Fiskars T(h)reading Water border punch. I used Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink on the edges. For the Cross I cut the Shadow layer out at 3 inches using Black Cardstock. The top layer of the cross was cut also at 3 inches and I used the Recollections Precious Metals Cardstock for the top layer. The Happy Easter is also cut with the same papers. I then tied a ribbon around the card and tied a bow. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shamrock Card

For this card I used Design Studio and A Child's Year cricut cartridge and George and Basic Shapes cricut cartridge. I welded the shamrocks together and made three rows and then used the rounded corner rectangle for the center and then welded three more rows of shamrocks together. I then made two seperate rows of shamrocks and cut them out on a dark green and then glued them the the second row on top and bottom. The stamped image is from a Studio G St. Patrick's Day stamp set. I used a green glimmer spray on the front to give some shimmer. I used a green marker to give the shamrocks some detail. Enjoy!