Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Bunny Card


This card was made using the new Easter Seasonal cartridge. The pattern paper is some I had for awhile. I ran it through my bigshot with the Birds and Swirls cuttlebug folder and then went across the embossed part with an ink pad to show the embossing more. I had a scrap of basket weave paper so I used that to cut the basket. I used design studio for all the cuts so I don't know the exact sizes. The card is 4.25 x 5.50. I used a square in design studio at that size as a templet and then sized accordingly. I could not save the file computer went wacky and had to shut it down. The pink on the bunny is the shadow of the bunny and I used white glimmer paper for the bunny body. Iglued a wiggle eye to the bunny. The basket had alot of extra holes that I hid using the hide contour button. I cut the shadow out using a solid blue cardstock. I cut several eggs and ran it through the bigshot using the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder. The grass was welded and then cut 2 times and attached one layer to the card and then put pop dots on the top layer for dimension. Enjoy!

No comments: