Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Baskets



I know Easter is over but I finally had the chance to put these up. Here are some Easter baskets I made as favors for an Easter Dinner. The baskets are on the Easter 2010 cartridge. I used design studio to place 4 baskets on the mat and used the hide contour feature to hide the handles The size of the baskets on design studio are width: 6.27 height: 5.992. The handles were places on a separate mat and used the hide contour feature to hid the baskets. On the front of each basket is the chocolate bunnie with a bite in his ear. On the handles I put flowers with a flower brad in the middle. I put easter grass in the baskets and some chocolate eggs and jelly beans. They were fairly quick to make. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

Hi Noreen

These are so awesome. Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment. See ya soon up north, Donna