Friday, April 30, 2010

Mothers Day Card 2010



For this card I used:

Mothers Day Limited Edition Cartridge For the Happy Mother's Day cut. Shadow: W: 2.99 H: 2.83, Detail Cut: W:2.90, H: 2.83

Gypsy Wanderings for the Frame. W: 4.00, H: 5.25

Walk in My Garden for the sunflowers. Two larger flowers W: 1.29, H: 2.05 Small Flower W: 1.05, H: 1.67

Stickles: Cinnamon, Yellow, Green

I used the gypsy to lay out the pieces. I welded a shadow Mother's Day cut to the frame in the light green cardstock. I then cut out a shadow piece in black cardstock. Cut the detail Mother's Day cut with pattern paper and glued the 2 pieces together and then placed on frame. Cut the sunflowers out in green cardstock, then using the layers button I cut the petals out in yellow cardstock and the center out in brown cardstock. I used stickles on the flowers and the leaves to give it more dimension. I inked all the edges with Chestnut Roan Chalk ink. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

This is awesome Noreen - your mom will love this!