Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dad Card



For this card I used:

Don Juan cartridge for the word Dad I welded it together with my gypsy and the height is 1.92 inches. The number sign is cut at height .61 inches and the 1 is cut at .92 inches.

Paper Dolls for Everyday Trophy cut at height 5.24 inches (not real dial size)

The pattern paper is from an old My Mine's Eye collection.

I tore the edges on the top paper on all four sides and on the bottom layer only two sides and used a border punch on one edge.

Kraft cardstock for the base of the card.

I rounded one corner and used a white gel pen to put stitch marks on one side and bottom.

The trophy is popped up one layer and the Dad is two layers. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

Very cool. Nice job with the faux stitching - looks real. I finally got my janome craft sewing machine out recently & really need to use it on a project. This is a great card - your dad will love it!