Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fishing Birthday Card




For this card I used the gypsy to weld all the words. The letters came from Don Juan cartridge. The fisherman came from the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. I like that I can lay everything out on the gypsy and just cut. I don't have to get cartridges or booklets out. I inked all the edges and went around some of the designs with a white gel pen. The fishing pole I added some string and ties the fish on the string. I used pop dots to give the fish dimension and I also coated them with a clear glaze. The background paper was in my stash and I ran it through my big shot with the cuttlebug foler Spots and Dots and then sanded the raised areas. I used silver shimmer paper for the letters. I used Peachy Keen stamps for the face. Inside the card I put Happy Birthday and a fish cut from Everyday Paper Dolls. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

Noreen - this is awesome!!!