Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa and Mrs.Claus! Wall Decor



For this project I used Paper Dolls Dress Ups and Winter woodland Cartridges. For the paper dolls I used design studio and cut them at 16 inches. I only have a 12x12 mat so I had to cut them in 2 sections and glue together. I placed them on the mat in design studio and moved them around to get the pieces to match up. All the clothing and accesories were cut at 16 inches. They are made with cardstock and the eyes are the large google eyes. I inked all the edges and then did stitch marks with a white gel pen. The Merry Christmas was cut at 4 inches using the font from Winter Woodland and the snowflakes are also from that cartridge. The snowflakes are cut at 2 inches and 4 inches. I used white contact psper for the letters and snowflakes. They are places above the doorway in my living room. Enjoy!

No comments: