Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome Little One


This card was made using all the scrapes on my table. The background paper was K and Co. valentine pattern paper. The cartridge used was Everyday Paper Dolls. The baby cut. The pink outfit was cut at 3 inches. I used a pink ink to highlight the details. I ran it through my big shot with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. The head was cut at 3 1/2 because the 3 inch head looked to small. The face is a peachy keen stamp and the stamp set is called Dolly Dumplins. I bought them online at www.peachykeenstamps.com The hair was cut at 3 1/2 inches and I used a white gel pen for the detail. I tied the pink bow and then glued it to the outfit. I mounted the doll on to black cardstock and then used the border punch Threading Water by Fiskars and attached it to the back of the cardstock . The doll was attached with pop-dots to give dimension. I used a white gel pen to go around the edges of the black cardstock to look like stitches. The "baby" is a dollar stamp from Michaels. Enjoy!

No comments: