Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Easter Chick Card



Die Cut Machine: Circut and Sizzix Eclips
Cartridges: Easter seasonal (Cricut), Flowers and Phrases (Eclips)
Pattern Paper: KI Memories Holiday Fun Pack
Card Stock: Pink, Red, Blue, yellow
Misc. Brown Marker, Pink Stickles, Yellow Stickles, Sew Easy
Card Size: 5 1/2 by 4 1/4
I used the sew easy on the pattern paper before I attached it to the card.
I used the Easter seasonal Cartridge and the gypsy for the scallop egg shape, egg shape, ric-rac, and chick.
Scallop egg shape was cut at 3.00 inches. The egg shape was cut at 2.96 inches.
I cut the ric-rac shape at 2.28inch Wide by 1.10 inch high. A cut the ends after I attached it to the egg shape.
The chick was cut at 1.51 inches Wide by 2.06 inches high.
The bow is cut at 1.96 inches Wide by 2.06 inches high.
The flowers were cut from the eclips machine at 2 inches. I used the regular cut and the solid cut.
I used yellow stickles for the center of the flowers and crystal stickles for the flowers.
I went around the chick with the brown marker to give dimension. Enjoy!





No comments: