Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine Tri-Shutter Card

  • Sizzix eclips Machine
  • Ecal Software
  • Recollections Cardstock : Gemstones paper pack
  • Unknown Pattern Paper
  • Font: LD Old Country
  • SVG Free files: Heart Lace Border, Roses, Heart Balloon
  • Card base is from the file  I created,  It cuts 11.75 for a 12x12 mat
  • Pink Ink


I have the file set up to cut and score the card base. I also created a file to cut all the mats for eash section of the card.  I then create the pieces using the card base as a template. All the SVG files for this card came from SVGcuts.com. I then copy and paste all the shapes on another mat and then cut everything out at once. I inked all the edges of the mats and then I glued each mat down in each section. I then assembled each cut out and glued them down. I then glued each letter down, I could have welded them together but I left them seperate. For the borders on the top and bottom I took two borders and flipped one upside down and welded them together and then took the top piece and just glued it across the middle of the border.  I then took all the little hearts left behind and glued them randomly around the card middle.