Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin Boxes

 
Sizzix Eclips Machine
Pumpkin Purse Cutting file from Lettering Delights
Cardstock: Recollections
Green Stickles
Distress Ink: Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint, Black Soot, Wild honey
Large Wiggle Eyes
Scotch Quick Dry Glue
 
The file has dash lines that cut for scoring but I changed them to score the lines to get a smoother fold on the boxes. I pre folded everything and then went back and inked all the edges with the walnut stain. I inked the handles with the peeled paint ink and the leaves were inked with all the colors and then I scored the leaves to give them some shape and dimension. After the boxes were put together I added green stickles to the leaves and let them dry. After they were dry I added the wiggle eyes and they are ready to be filled with Halloween treats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. RJAY