Monday, January 28, 2013

Lion Valentine Card

Sizzix Eclips Machine
Lettering Delights Cut It File
Recollections Cardstock
Stickles
Recollections Craft Tape
K and Co. Valentine Paper
 
For this card I used Lettering Delights Cut It File: Love Pets- Image #20.
I used my Eclips machine and did a print and cut of the image. I printed out the whole image and also just the head and hearts. The machine cut everything out. On the whole  image I had a shadow cut around it and for the extra head and hearts I had it cut right around the image. I used pop-dots to pop up the extra head and heart on the whole image. I added some Red stickles and Diamond stickles to parts of the image. The card is cut to an A2 size card using Recollections cardstock. I used an old K and Co. Valentine pattern paper cut to 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches. I added some craft tape from Recollections to the top and bottom of the pattern paper. I added the image right to the pattern paper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Valentine card. RJAY

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

totally cute! Love the colors!