Thursday, April 30, 2009

Birthday Card

For this card I used design studio. I made the card in design studio using the cupcake from Doodle Charms cartridge. I made the card with a window and welded 3 shadow cupcakes together and then I made the layers in design studio to match the cupcakes and using the hide button I was able to cut everything out at once. I then inked the edges with chalk ink and then used pop-dots to give the card a 3-D look. I cut a piece of cream cardstock and used the fiskars border punch on one edge and then taped it behind the opening. The blue cardstock has a ribbon tied around and I put 3 knots on it. The stamp I used was a studio G stamp and then added the souffle pens to give it some color. The wording is computer generated. I used stickles on the cupcakes to give extra sparkle. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rima said...

love your card!! also love your blog had a look around, you do some fab work!!

TFS
x
Rima