Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hi!

This card is using the cuttlebug corners that I used in my bigshot. The scallop circle is from another project. It was to big for the other project. I cut another circle to fit inside and then ran it through my bigshot with the fiskars texture plate. Went over the texture with charcoal chalk ink. The ric-rac behind the circles is from the negative space from the ric-rac (like a stencil) that I cut out and used on a different project. I used a sponge and some ink and inked the ric-rac on the paper. I went over it with a white gel pen to give the look of stitching. I used SCAL to cut out the letters with a font on my computer at 1 inch. Ran those through the texture plate also. Used Moss Green Chalk ink on the letters. The texture plate is called "Dots". Enjoy!

No comments: