Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Flower Pot Card



I used design studio for this card. The cartridges that I used were George and Basic Shapes, Plantin Schoolbook and Walk in My Garden. Everything was cut from design studio and I even made a stand to attach on the back of the flowerpot so the card will stand-up. As you can see in the pictures the flowers get attached to the card that gets pulled out. I used ink on the edges and a white gel pen for the stitch marks and I wrote the Happy Birthday on the front. Enjoy!
Here is the cut file-http://www.mediafire.com/file/jmeiinjgym2/nap flowerpot card.cut










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jun. 10, 2009. Thanks again.