Saturday, June 5, 2010

happy Birthday Bear


I used Create A Critter for this card. layed out the card on my gypsy. The bear was cut at 3 1/2 inches. All the layers were cut at 3 1/2 inches. The bear balloon was cut at 3 inches. I used black cardstock for the base of the bear. A tan cardstock for layer 1 and a medium brown cardstock for the top layer. The dress for the bear was cut in lavender cardstock. The celebrate on the dress was a $1.00 stamp. I stamped it on a cream cardstock and cut it out and glued it to the dress. I inked the edges of the bear with a brown ink pad. I added google eyes to the bear. The balloon was cut out with red cardstock and pink cardstock. I went around the edge of the balloon with a pink glitter pen and added google eyes. Pattern paper was a scrap piece. The Happy Birthday is also a $1.00 stamp. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

This is sooo sweet! Love it