Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ruff Ruff Pedastal Card


*ignore the date on pictures.
This card is made with Create A Critter. I won this cartridge from Provo Craft. I was chosen for the Customer Spotlight for my Fish card I made several weeks ago. I used the dog from page 34. All cuts were made with my gypsy.
Base of dog was cut from black cardstock at 2.64 inches high. All other pieces of the dog were cut at the same height. I used the layer 1, layer 2, and layer 3.
Layer 1 cut from dark brown cardstock.
Layer 2 cut from lighter brown cardstock.
Layer 3 cut from Red cardstock.
The Ruff Ruff came from the Phrase Button cut in pink cardstock.
The Ruff came from Shift Phrase Button and cut in red cardstock.
Used Martha Stewart Glitter for the pink Ruff.
Used Textile Cuttlebug Folder for the pattern paper to give texture.
Inside I layered cardstock and tied a bow around it and stamped Birthday Wishes.
Inked all the edges and used pop dots on the Birthday saying and the dog. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

Wow - Noreen this is awesome! Congrats on the win! You surely are the cricut queen! Anyone who gets a card from you is one lucky person!