Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Get Well Soon Card

Cartridges: Wild Card, Hannah Montana
Pattern Paper: Me and My Big Ideas
Card Stock: Kraft Card stock
Clear gems, Lime green Stickles, White gel pen, Brown ink
Card size was cut at 5.5
Using the Wild Card cartridge cut the card at 5.5. This card is the 4th button on top row. I used my gypsy to make this card.
After cutting the card stock, move the card over on the gypsy to cut just the front of the card. Use pattern paper to cut front of card.
Cut the frame out with different pattern paper. Ink all edges with brown ink.
Attach all pieces to card front.
I used the Hannah Montana cartridge for the font and welded it together. Regular font no button pushed. Size for the letters came out to be .84 inch. after welding all the letters the size for the group is 2.05 inches.
I went around the letters with the white gel pen and attached it to the inside of my card.
The butterfly came from Hannah Montana using the pop princess button. It is cut at 2.18 inches. Cut the detail and the solid butterfly.
I added stickles to the butterfly and clear gems to various parts of the front card. Enjoy!

No comments: