Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snowman Card

Cartridge: WildCard
Pattern Paper: DCWV Christmas Stack
Card stock: Recollections Kraft
Recollections: Snowman Sticker
Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Studio G Dollar Stamp, Diamond Stickles, Decorative edge scissors, Ranger Distress Ink Walnut Stain, black ink
Card is 5 1/2 by 4 1/4
The frames are leftover from another card. I inked the edges and popped the top layer up.
I embossed the pattern paper and attached it to the card base. I added the frame to the front of the card. Inside the frame I added the snowman sticker.
I stamped the warm and cozy on white card stock and cut it out with decorative edge scissors.
The embossed images I added diamond stickles to different snowflakes.
This card is simple and uses up the scrapes laying around. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rizwan said...

Fabulous and so much cute! i like these cards thanks for sharing
plastic card printing