Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shamrock Luck (Sizzix Eclips)

Sizzix Eclips Machine,
Free File: Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Studio G Stamp
Recollections Card Stock
Recollections Pattern Paper All Girl Collection
White Gel Pen
Green Stickles
Flowers, Brads
Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder
Pink Chalk
Black Glaze Pen

Card is 5 1/2 by 4 1/4. The Shamrock Bear file was cut at 3.25 inches. On the bear face I added white to the blacks of his eyes and black dots on his cheeks and then I added the pink chalk for some color. I added some white stitching around the card base and some accents on the bear and the paws. I added the green stickles to the flowers and then used a brad to put them on the card. I ran the pattern paper through my BIG SHOT Machine with the Script Cuttlebug Folder. I cut a small strip of paper and stamped the Shamrock Luck on it and cut one end to look like a banner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute. RJAY