Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Snappy Birthday

The inspiration for this card came from a card I saw that used a rubber stamp for the crab and the wording. I did not have the stamp but with the cricut and SCAL I didn't need a stamp. For this card I used the SCAL program to cut the crab and the lettering. The crab is from
http://svgcuts.com/blog/ it was a free cut file. Check out this site. They have some great cuts. The crab was cut at 4 inches. The top layer in red and the bottom layer in black. I added some red stickles to him to dress him up. The letters were cut from a font on my computer at 3/4 inch. I added frosted lace stickles to the letters and the circles on the paper. The card is from Wild Card Cartridge it is the doily card cut with the blackout button on. The size of the card is 5 1/2 inches. Enjoy!

No comments: