Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wild card Thank-you


This card was made using the Wild Card Cartridge and the Cricut. I used the pinwheel card and cut it at 5 1/2 inches. The frame was also cut at 5 1/2 inches. The smile face was cut using the icon button and was also cut at 5 1/2 inches. The squares on the card were cut from a scrap paper. I don't know the size. I went around the edges with a white gel pen. Each square was also inked around the edges with walnut ink. I stamped a flower on the squares and then used a glitter gel pen to color the flowers in. I stamped the Thanks and went over it with a clear glitter pen. the stamps used were from Studio G clear stamps. I used pink glitter pen on the smile face and added goggle eyes . I also pierced the edges of the frame to give added dimension. Enjoy.

No comments: