Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding Card

For this card I used my cricut and Wild Card Cartridge for the wording. Cut at 2.5 inches real dial size. The Bride and Groom were cut from Wild Card at 1.5 inches real dial size. I used the icon button for the couple. The frames were cut from Stretch Your Imagination. It was the frame for the Wedding Couple. I cut 2 frames and layered them on top of each other . The top frame was cut at 3.75 inches and the bottom frame was cut at 4.25 inches. I put pop-dots behide the smaller frame to give dimension. I ran the frames through the Big Shot and used a Fiskars texture plate "Dots" to give the frame texture. I inked the edges with Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink. I went around the edges of the lettering with a glitter pen. The pattern paper is from a paper pack from Provo Craft. The card is 8.5x5.5. Enjoy!

No comments: