Monday, September 14, 2009

Colors of Fall Card


For this card I used Stretch Your Imagination. The leaves were cut at 1 inch and the squirrel was cut at 2 1/2 inches. I cut the whole layer with grey cardstock and the acorn I cut in 2 different browns. I inked everything with brown ink and went around the edge of the squirrel with a fine tip brown marker. I used pop-dots to layer the acorn and the top of the acorn. The leaves were cut with red,yellow, orange and green cardstock. I used a green pattern paper on one side and an orange paper on the other side and cut one edge with the tresding water fiskars punch. I put goggle eyes on the squirrel and red, yellow, orange and green stickles on the leaves. The wording is computer generated using Die Cuts with a View Quote Reference Book 1 with CD. Enjoy!

No comments: