Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ACY Halloween Card



A simple halloween card. I used A Child's Year cartridge for the witch image. This is cut at 4 inches. I used black cardstock for the main image and shadowed with yellow. The background is a piece of black cardstock and orange patterned cardstock. Used white gel pen around the edge of the black. Used fiskars border punch on edge of orange paper. The lettering is a font on my computer and cut out with SCAL. The pumpkin in the corner is from the same cartridge cut at 1 1/2 inches. Backed with a yellow tag. Inked all the edges of the orange cardstock and pumpkin. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He
was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine
just how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!