Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spirelli Thanksgiving Card



I was looking at blogs today and came across Capadia Designs blog and saw her spirelli designs. She posted she used Accent Essentials. I used design 6 since you don't have todo anything to it. She has others but you need design studio for them. I tried this at 2 inches. I used varigated floss and really like the way it turned out. The rest of the card I used Stretch Your Imagination for the leaves cut at 2 inches. The turkey is also from that cartridge cut at 1 1/4 inches. The paper is scrapes left on my table. I used Fiskars border punch. I used gold shiny paper for the turkey and leaves. I wanted a spirelli punch for ages and have never been able to find one. Now I'm glad I didn't find one. This has so many possibilities with changing sizes. Can't wait to try more. Enjoy!

No comments: