Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spooky Halloween House:



This project uses Sure Cuts Alot and a free .svg file from http://www.svgcuts.com/blog/ . This is a card. The house was a free svg file. I cut the base out in yellow and then cut the front of the house out in brown. I drew lines on the brown house to makes the boards and then cut each out. I then inked the edges of each pieceto give the wood look. On the ends of the boards I made dots to look like nails. I also ran the boards through my big shot and a fiskars texture plate (Wood Grain), The characters are from clip art that I cut out at about 1 inch. This was fun to make. Alot of possibilities. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work. I wish I had your patients. R Jay

Mary Rudakas said...

Wow! I'm so impressed with this, especially the wooden boards! It looks great! I never would have thought to do the wood that way.. and the other details make it wonderful as well. Thx for sharing! :)