Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Ornaments Card

For this card I used A Child's Year cartridge for the card shape and ornaments. The card shape can be found on page 43. I used the card feature with the shift button on. The ornaments came from page 57 using the icon button with the shift button off. The ornaments were cut at 2 1/2 inches. I stamped the santa and reindeer using versamark ink and white embossing powder on the ornaments and then used a heat gun to melt the powder. The stamps came from Michaels dollar bin. I used a white gel pen around the edges of the ornaments. The background paper is an old Christmas Stack. The tree's were made using shiny green paper and a tree punch. I glued the trees to the background paper. The edges were inked with brown ink and I went around the edges with a brown marker to give it stitch lines. Enjoy!

No comments: