Friday, November 6, 2009

Winter Woodland Snowman card


This card I used the Winter Woodland Cartridge. I used the tag function for the snowman cut at 4 inches. I used design studio to size the snowman for the detail cut. I also used the hide button to hide the eyes and buttons on the snowman. I cut the hat and the bottom layer of the scarf with light blue. The detail layer of the scarf and hat were cut with dark blue. I glued all the layers together and put it on the snowman tag and attached it to the card front. The buttons on the snowman are black brads. I used a swirl stamp on the background paper and inked the edges of the paper with brown ink and used a white gel pen for the white stitch marks. I went around the edge with a dark blue ink to show the tag off a bit. The Happy Holiday is a Studio G $1.00 stamp. Enjoy!

No comments: