Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Wreath



Here is a wreath that was created using the Cricut and A Childs Year cartridge. The leaves were cut at 2 1/2 inches. I used 8 1/2 inch paper and set the auto fill button. It calculated 15 leaves at 2 1/2 inches. I used Red cardstock, Yellow cardstock, Green cardstock, Orange cardstock, and Brown cardstock. I cut a silhouette circle for the base of the wreath using George and Basic Shapes cartridge. Each leaf was inked on the edges and then slighty curled to give a realistic shape. The scarecrow came from http://www.svgcuts.com/ from the Harvest Hill Farm collection. He was cut at 6 inches using the sure cuts alot program. There are pieces that are cut for the face but I used a Peachy Keen face stamp for his face. I also cut some acorns from that collection and pop dotted them on the wreath. Stickles were used on some of the leaves to give an extra pop. (ignore the date on picture)Enjoy!

No comments: