Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christmas Flocked Card

Cartridges: Christmas Cheer, Winter Frolic
Cardstock: Recollections: Green, Red, White
Dollar stamp, green flocking, I-Rock tool and silver gems, Ribbon,Deckled edge scissors, Chestnut Roan Chalk ink,  Xyron machine, gypsy.
Card base is 5 1/2 by 4 1/4
I designed the bow background with my gypsy. I welded the bow from Winter Frolic to the card front. The first cut I did not have the top 2 rows welded so it came out short, but still usable.
I ran the card base folded through the xyron machine to cover the whole front.
I attached the bow background to the base and then covered the whole thing with green flocking.
I cut the wreath at 3.50 inches from Christmas Cheer and all the layers. I did use the hide contour feature to take the lines out of the wreath.
AfterI glued all the pieces together I used my I-Rock tool to attach the silver gems on each of the scallops.
I attached a piece of ribbon across the top because it looked like it needed something.
I stamped the greeting and cut it out with deckle edged scissors.
I inked around the edges and attached to the top of the card. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

wow Noreen - this is so pretty!