Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thanksgiving card w/ Punch Around the Page

Cartridge: Thanksgiving Seasonal Cartridge.
Cardstock: Recollections-Kraft, Yellow, Brown, Tan, White.
Pattern Paper: SEI - Autumn Paper pack
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page: French Scroll , White Gel pen, Studio G Thanksgiving Stamp, Studio G White pigment ink, glossy accents.
Card size: 5 1/2 by 4 1/4
I used the corner punch for each corner on the card.
Attached pattern paper to the inside of the cuts. Went around the pattern paper with a white gel pen.
I just bought this punch set and was trying it out. I cut the paper to the size in the instructions and it worked out great.
I cut a smaller square and turned it to form a diamond and attached a left over Indian Corn cut  from a different project.
I used a pop-dot to pop it up.
I stamped the Happy Thanksgiving using the white pigment ink. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

Another great card! Love the corns, very festive. I like your faux stitching around the outside. Nice punch around the page - I haven't gotten the knack of that yet! LOL!