Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Decoupage Bird House Card

This card does not have any cricut cuts on it.  This could be used as a Christmas card or a winter Thank-you card.
The graphics are from PC Crafter. It is called Traditional Christmas by Tina Wenke. I have several collections from them and have not used them in quite awhile. I printed each graphic twice.  I kept the first layer together. The second layer I cut apart to create the look of decoupage. On the poinsettias I cut the flowers out for the top layer and added glossy accents to the petals and yellow stickles to the centers of the flowers. For the birdhouse I cut the second image apart and layered the bow, birds and rooftop. I added the glossy accents to those pieces also.  All the top layers are popped up with pop-dots. The pattern paper is from DCWV last years winter collection. I also inked the edges of the birdhouse graphic to tone down the white. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

wow - great 3-d effect. Totally awesome Noreen! We are heading to BACA Sat-Mon. S'pose to be in the 40's & sunny. We haven't closed yet, so I guess that's the plan at some point! I hate to see the winter come ):