Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Frog Shaped Birthday Card

Cartridge: Create A Critter
Pattern paper: K and Company
Card stock: Recollections Green, Pink. grey
Green Stickles, Pink stickles, I-Rock tool and gems, Large google eyes.
Used my gypsy to weld the frogs together.  
I used the grey card stock  as the base of the card. I used the shadow feature for the base.
Used the green pattern paper and regular frog cut for the top layer.
Used green stickles on the frogs belly and pink on the cheeks. I gave the frog some fancy nails with the I-Rock tool. I attached large google eyes. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Super cute! I love his sparkly cheeks and his jeweled toes :)

-Courtney

Liara Covert said...

Thanks Noreen, for reminding visitors that the imagination is unlimited. From the moment you allow ideas to flow through you, creative ideas are endless. We appreciate all you are and do.