Thursday, December 16, 2010

Non-Cricut Christmas Card

A quick and easy Christmas Card.
Card size is 4 1/4 by 5 1/2
I used some chipboard pieces from The Bentley Bear Collection.
Pattern Paper is DCWV Christmas and also K and Company Brenda Walton Collection
I cut the polka-dot paper the size of the whole card to cover the front.
 For the frame the bear is on I used the MS punch around the page French Scroll punch. I followed the directions and  the paper needed to be a square for the punch to work properly. The paper is 3.25 inches.
Gold Mirror paper for the stars
Found some pink polka-dot ribbon in my ribbon stash and tied it to the corner of the chipboard piece.
Quick and easy. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

Wow! Noreen - this is a fave for me. It has everything I love - a bear, bling, pink & polka dots! Love it!