Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gingerbread Card made with the Sizzix eclips

Card size is 5.5 by 4.25 inches
pattern paper was cut at 5.25 by 4.00 inches
Sizzix eclips machine and the Seasonal cartridge were used.
I'm still learning this machine and trying out different cuts. So far I'm lovin this machine.
The gingerbread lady was cut at 3.25 inches. The bonus feature for this cut was the outfit. There is an outfit for a boy and girl.  I added white stitch marks around the dress and to the gingerbread girl.  The bow came from another cut on the cartridge. I used the pieces function and cut out just the bow.
I used pink stickles on the bow.
I used my I-Rock tool for the gem on the scarf.
I tied a bow around the top layer before attaching it to the card front.
I used the spots and dots cuttlebug embossing folder and went over it with brown ink.

1 comment:

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

awwwww! She's totally precious! (and scrumptious looking)