Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thinking of You

Die cut machine: Cricut
Cartridge: Lacey Labels
Pattern paper: DCWV Mat stack
Card stock: DCWV Mat stack, Kraft, K and Co Mat stack
Card is 5 1/2 by 4 1/4, mat is 5 1/4 by 4 inches
Misc. White gel pen, sew easy kit with scallop stitch, white flowers, I-rock tool and gems
The Thinking of You label was cut at 2 1/2 inches, all pieces.
Used the sew easy kit on the mat paper and then attached it to the front of the card.
Went around the card and the solid label with the white gel pen.
I attached the white flowers over the flowers that were cut. I put an I-rock gem in the center of each flower.
I popped up the label for some dimension. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna Spina Lebeduik said...

Sweet - I just bought the sew easy a few weeks ago! Heading to BACA on Tuesday for the day